Last Updated: 03/18/15
Alternatives to Medical School
Want to explore all of your options for becoming a doctor? Didn’t get into an American MD school the first time you applied? Thinking about applying again? What about Caribbean and Osteopathic medical schools? These are all pressing questions that many premed students face. We’ve written some resources to help you consider your options and how to make a decision on where to go from here. Find all of this information included in the articles below. Additionally, you can find lists of accredited Caribbean and Osteopathic medical schools in the articles below. If you don’t see something covered that you’d like to find out about, be sure to let us know!
Alternatives to Medical School Articles
- Should I Apply Again? – This article covers what you should be thinking about when deciding whether or not to re-apply to medical school. It also goes into a small amount of detail on deciding whether to re-apply or apply to Caribbean or Osteopathic med schools.
- About Caribbean Medical Schools – This article lists some positives and negatives to attending medical school in the Caribbean.
- About Osteopathic Medical Schools – This article explains the difference between osteopathy and allopathic medicine. It also offers pros and cons of Osteopathic medical schools.
- List of Accredited Osteopathic Medical Schools – Here you’ll find our latest list of all the accredited Osteopathic medical schools in the US sorted by state.
- List of Accredited Caribbean Medical Schools – This is where you’ll find our list of accredited Caribbean medical schools sorted by country. This is an invaluable resource since accreditation information for schools in the Caribbean is often difficult (if not impossible) to find.